• Sanipac Eugene Garbage Service Bio Medical

Biomedical Waste

Sanipac can pick up biomedical waste from your business—please e-mail
us for more information and rates or call our office at 736-3600 ext. 0

It is very important that needles and sharps are disposed of properly.

Lane County residents may dispose of full sharps containers at the Lane County Transfer Site in Glenwood for no charge. Needles must be contained in a red rigid container such as a sharps container you would purchase at a pharmacy or a red liquid laundry detergent bottle. Call Lane County Hazardous Waste for more informations 541-682-4120.